Hello from a newbie

Say hello to the group here and let us know whereabouts you are.
gixxerboy
top forum poster
top forum poster
Fuel: Diesel
Drivetrain: 2WD
Trim: sx-g
Mods: lowered,18"s fitted,under car led's,white to front blue to middle and red to rear.drop down 9"dvd,7"dvd in the front,blue led dash lights,led sidelights and relocated to the indicators.indicators relocated to behind the grill and a sports mesh grill fitted.

Re: Hello from a newbie

Post by gixxerboy »

conker bollox?is the because your hard or because they look like conkers lol welcome to the club and if you keep an eye out there are members buses up for sale now and again.
Conker
oil filter
oil filter

Post by Conker »

Cheers, I got a car to sell first to generate a bit more cash. I used to have a Hilux Surf for a few years and really liked it. Circumstances change and I need something with more internal space and carrying potential. The Surf was great but the boot was no bigger than a normal estate.
1chrisWSM
oil filter
oil filter

Post by 1chrisWSM »

hi from weston super mare :) trust me when you get your largo your be addicted...on the look out for my second love um! :)
polosmum
top forum poster
top forum poster

Post by polosmum »

How are you finding the forum?
You can only be young once. But you can always be immature

milkshake
VectisVan
full bodykit
full bodykit
Fuel: Diesel
Drivetrain: 4WD
Trim: sx-g
Mods: Induction kit, Highway star body kit, Bluetooth stereo, 15" widescreen tv,Electric curtains 17" polished lip rims and a really ugly foglamp switch.

Post by VectisVan »

Hello conker, big shout from the Isle of Wight massive!!
Ps im not bent, or anything else for that matter lmfao.

Regarding Largo purchase, if i was to turn back time I would have bought a Petrol motor. Not that the diesel! but I do miss the power and refinement of a Petrol motor. BUT I LOVE MY LARGO :)
gdub
JET ENGINE
JET ENGINE
Fuel: Diesel/VegOil
Drivetrain: 2WD
Trim: highwaystar
Mods: Body kit. wood steering wheel, wood gear knob, full window tints. chrome arches

Post by gdub »

Hello conker, welcome.

Seen a pretty black Largo in Stourbridge.
Conker
oil filter
oil filter

Post by Conker »

I am watching ebay pretty close the last week or so and trying to guage the going prices . Some of the prices seem to be way over what I would expect but i guess these are traders. In the ideal world I would be after a white highway star with the blue decal in a diesel or possably a petrol if it had a decent LPG conversion and a tank in a sensible place. The problem if someone has had a LPG conversion done they are looking to recoup some of that out lay as well.
BUT I will be looking at anything that seems suitable, the colour would just be a bonus.
charliepie
top forum poster
top forum poster

Post by charliepie »

Welcome Conker! Hope you find something you like, might even sell you mine lol:)
polosmum
top forum poster
top forum poster

Hello from a newbie

Post by polosmum »

I'm sure you will find all the help and advice you need, I know I did and still do, once you find your way about lol. Enjoy
You can only be young once. But you can always be immature

milkshake
Conker
oil filter
oil filter

Post by Conker »

Cheers I am having a look through different threads I was trying to find a "what to look for " type thread for buying a Largo .
A common faults for want of a better phrase. Also looking at what MPG ect to expect. Some good interesting threads with good friendly advice and banter so I have enjoyed it. Still not found most I am after though LOL but I will keep looking.