New member Hello

Say hello to the group here and let us know whereabouts you are.
chris Z
dipstick
dipstick
Fuel: Petrol
Drivetrain: 4WD
Seats: 7 Seats
Roof: Glass Top
Trim: highway star
Mods: some tinted windows, body kit ,spoiler.

New member Hello

Post by chris Z »

Hi I have just joined the forum so hello every one. I have 96 3.2 petrol largo import. I have had it for just over two years and am really happy with it. I have had lots of work done to it but no welding, thanks to being an import it has never been welded. In the past year it has had new alternator £300, new tyres £375, Ball joints and drop links £200 plus MOT and service etc. It is a powerful machine as you can imagine with the 3.2 petrol but handles really well as it is all wheel drive useful as I live in North Yorkshire and we have the weather for it. It is returning about 25 to the gallon which, given the the country roads and its age is not bad give, once converted for kilometres, has done only 105000 miles. It has been along project as I have multiple disabilities but am getting there. My next jobs are tidying the paint work, tiny rust spots need attention, the interior trim on the dash and .centre console need refurbishing as do the alloy wheels. Then a good valet and it will be nearly perfect. I use it to get my mobility scooter around but I only need to have one of the rea seats up so it still seats six so more than enough room. It has a sun roof and the glass roofs in the back it is nice to have the open on a sunny day as it feels even roomier.
If any one has any interesting accessories or parts to sale I would be interested in hearing about them.
Looking for ward to posting again soon
Cheers Chris Z