kiwi serena needs lowering

Say hello to the group here and let us know whereabouts you are.
rusty mccaw
oil filter
oil filter
Fuel: Petrol
Drivetrain: 2WD
Seats: 8 Seats
Roof: Tin Top
Trim: rio

kiwi serena needs lowering

Post by rusty mccaw »

Hi team im a big nissan fan and scored myself a manual sr20de FX serena with 145000km on it, as im big on mods things are quite quickly changing....

Mods: 17"advanti raceing rims with bridgestone potensas, bendex brake pads, all fluids flushed+replaced with quality, 35%tints, nakamichi head deck+2x component sets for front+rear,tie rod ends replaced, swaybar droplinks replaced+bushes

Future mods: currently have an autech pulsar rear spoiler to fit,autech cams, GFB underdrive pulley, will do full exhaust, p10ecu with daughterboard, lower the bad boy......

Problem is I dont know of anyone in NZ that has a lowered serena or largo, I dont see the problem with building extended rear links but can anyone tell me what springs/ struts are compatable i can get my hands on a number of brands spring rates and ride heights for other cars but cnt find anything for this modle and cnt afford to have it off the road to send the struts away

any help apreciated C23 serena
Cueball
Site Admin
Fuel: Diesel
Drivetrain: 4WD
Seats: 7 Seats
Trim: Highway Star
Mods: Induction Kit
Double Din head unit with DVD and GPS
Head rest monitors

Re: kiwi serena needs lowering

Post by Cueball »

Hey. Welcome to the forums. Sounds like you have a nice van there. Upload some pics for us to see it :)

NRG used to have a Serena its possible he may know.

Cueball from Pembrokeshire.
N.r.g
Site Admin
Trim: highway star
Mods: private plate, lowered 35mm, custom bump stops, 20" rims, Full stainless exhaust with decat, 1000w rms ICE, ICELED underlighting kit with EXP kit and Scanner, red and green starburst laser, custom door illumination, custom illuminated insane grill badge, dual battery with split charger n more

Post by N.r.g »

Google coilover conversion kit ;) .
the INSANE one tis a Image thang
rusty mccaw
oil filter
oil filter
Seats: 8 Seats
Trim: rio

Post by rusty mccaw »

yea i like the idear and ease of doing the conversion kit but in N.Z. you gotta hav a cert to run scuch things so would end up costing me an extra $300,

at this stage it looks like i will be putting the autech pulsar cams in(266dur) this weeknd as i have a leaking rocker cover gaskit so will do them while its off.....so will be intresting to see how much extra performance thy will give me
Kajin7
dipstick
dipstick
Seats: Custom Layout

Post by Kajin7 »

Bro I'm in nz I've got a c23 serena I've had nissan bluebird u13 springs upfront they work mean