Newvie

Say hello to the group here and let us know whereabouts you are.
redruth1
dipstick
dipstick
Fuel: Diesel
Drivetrain: 2WD
Seats: 7 Seats
Roof: Glass Top
Trim: Sxg limited
Mods: Unmodified apart from truck air hornd

Newvie

Post by redruth1 »

Hi all,thought I would introduce myself and of course,my Largo.1995 2wheel drve, diesel,
sxg limited with glass roof.I've had it about two months and I love it,its noisey,unreliable,slow,thirsty and has some
surface rust,but its different to all the bongos that are around here in Cornwall.
cemmy074
full bodykit
full bodykit
Trim: sx-g limited
Mods: Not yet but i ll do something eyecatcher

Re: Newvie

Post by cemmy074 »

[quote="redruth1"]Hi all,thought I would introduce myself and of course,my Largo.1995 2wheel drve, diesel,
sxg limited with glass roof.I've had it about two months and I love it,its noisey,unreliable,slow,thirsty and has some
surface rust,but its different to all the bongos that are around here in Cornwall.[/quote

hi there
welcome to largoland,,
noisey- slow- thirsdy ?? are you comparing which car?
dont know what did you do since you bought but i can give some advice..
1st start to clean diomond plate( you can find it under passenger seat)
2nd after clean that tube put injector cleaner( some ppl puts some petrol £5 for full tank)
3rd change fuel and air filter (if you dont mind little sporty noise put k&n filter tube one..
after all you can get better accelerate and probably ( if you find a road ) you can do 90mph+ i think it is good with this size old model engine car or get petrol one more faster but thirsty..
cemmy074
full bodykit
full bodykit

Post by cemmy074 »

cemmy074 wrote:
redruth1 wrote:Hi all,thought I would introduce myself and of course,my Largo.1995 2wheel drve, diesel,
surface rust,but its different to all the bongos that are around here in Cornwall.[/quote

hi there
welcome to largoland,,
noisy- slow- thirsty ?? are you comparing which car?
dont know what did you do since you bought but i can give some advice..
1st start to clean diomond plate( you can find it under passenger seat)
2nd after clean that tube put injector cleaner( some ppl puts some petrol £5 for full tank)
3rd change fuel and air filter (if you dont mind little sporty noise put k&n filter tube one.. (if you have maf sensor clean that one too)
after all you can get better accelerate and probably ( if you find a road ) you can do 90mph+ i think it is good with this size old model engine car or get petrol one more faster but thirsty..
forgot to ask when you said noisy is it taking road noise or you mean engine noise..?
redruth1
dipstick
dipstick
Trim: Sxg limited
Mods: Unmodified apart from truck air hornd

Post by redruth1 »

The noise is just engine noise being intrusive,but I have ordered some Dynamat to quieten it down,
It is thirsty,mainly because I live in one of the highest villages in Cornwall,so there's a lot of hills around here.I had a Chrysler voyager 2.5 turbo diesel before this,which did about twice the mileage to the gallon.
cemmy074
full bodykit
full bodykit

Post by cemmy074 »

redruth1 wrote:The noise is just engine noise being intrusive,but I have ordered some Dynamat to quieten it down,
It is thirsty,mainly because I live in one of the highest villages in Cornwall,so there's a lot of hills around here.I had a Chrysler voyager 2.5 turbo diesel before this,which did about twice the mileage to the gallon.
If your mpg is that bad i think you need to do somework
Try to do what i wrote before they help you give better mpg and less sound.. Tnx